Friday, November 29, 2013

Rock Bottom By R.K. Lilley







5 out of 5 A-Fucking-Mazing Stars 



          Lets just start by saying yet another fantastic book by R.K. Lilley ....

This book was amazing there really isn't more I can say...
 lol ok yea there is ... Like how DAMN HOT this book is I mean come on ... I would have to say one of the hottest books I have read all year . I loved the first book in this series and was very excited when we received the second book R.K. Lilley is a very talented author . I loved the drama in this book I was excited to find out how things were going to play out and I know people are probably going to think I am nuts for what I am about to say but I love a good cliffhanger I really do. I love the feeling of getting excited about book I am waiting for. To me a good cliffhanger just means that the next book is going to be just as good .I am very excited to read the next part of Tristan and Danika. 


Tristian 
She is the one.
If I'd ever had a doubt, I didn't now. 
She  was the one I'd be thinking about, longing for, until I took my last breath. I
If I lost her tomorrow, I'd pine for her like a lovesick fool.
This was the kind of love that only hit once in your life.






Danika 
Even love couldn't cushion a fall like ours.
My love for Tristan was so big that I felt consumed 
by it, and even so, it was not enough to 
overpower our combined demons. I struggled. 
I yelled and screamed. I scratched and kicked.
I fought like hell, but even the most determined fighter have to stop 
before they break. No one could say I didn't fight for him.
"I love you," I spoke into his ear.
He gripped me harder. "I can't ever lose you, Danika.I'm not sure I'd survive it."
"You've got me. And I'm not going anywhere. Not ever.
I meant the words when I said them, but life had other plans for us.
I'd have given my life for that fight. In fact, I very nearly did. 


Like is said R.K. Lilley is an amazing author and I will be recommending this book (series) to as many people as I possibly can .

















No comments:

Post a Comment