Saturday, November 23, 2013

Infinity By Sedona Venez







4.5 out 5 star 


Lets just out by saying I loved Breaking the Storm so when I heard we had gotten this I jumped into it and really glad I did . I loved this book .
I loved the characters in it especially Infinity, This book was fast paced and I enjoyed that to a point there were some places I felt a little rushed mainly the end she could have played it out threw the book a lot more than it was, hence the 4.5 stars and not 5. 
There are some unanswered questions in this book which I hope to be answered in the next book. All around I liked this book I love paranormal reads and it is hard to find good ones that live up to expectations and this one did. I am extremely excited for the next book and can't wait for it to get here . 


OK back to where we were :) This is a entertaining book a different look at werewolf's and the paranormal. I thought it was funny and witty she has some great comeback and is quick witted which I love in a main female character . I loved her BFF's Diego and Zoe the bantering was funny as hell they were loyal to a fault. 
like I said probably 15 times I loved this book and can't wait for the next one :)
I would definitely recommend this book to all of my friends :)
  




No comments:

Post a Comment