Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #2) by Amelia Hutchins

Taunting Destiny
by
Amelia Hutchins 




5 AMAZING Stars !!!



Five over the top stars ... this book is fan-fucking-tastic just a good as the first and can't wait for the next .... If you haven't read this series you need to stop what you're doing ,stop what you are reading and start this ...
It is everything you could want in a paranormal read. The female lead in this book is sexy, strong, knows what she wants and fights for what she loves. There are really no words that can describe Ryder the lead male in this series he is unbelievable in every sense Strong ,sexy, steamy, hot , I mean the list goes on and on . 

"She's Mine, and I own her, every succulent fucking inch of her."

"Synthis, I plan to keep you forever," I whisper softly as i rain magic kisses all over her body.

"I'd Kill him to keep you. If my world survival wasn't riding on the two of you, he'd already be dead. I'd kill a fucking king to claim you as mine. You feel so fucking good, so right. Your body welcomes me, caresses my cock. Fuck, it's so good .

See what I mean hot !!!!
The book was easy to follow jumped right in from where it left off from the first which Fighting Destiny . 


This was hot , steamy, thrilling, as well as sad, funny, and everything in between. I have loved every minute of this series I did not stop until I passed with my kindle still in my hand then woke up and did not put it back down tell it was done.
I loved this book I would definitely recommend it to my friends to read which I have already done with my other ladies from the blog . If you have not read this series yet I am telling you to put down what ever it you are reading and pick this up you will not regret it .

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17980013-taunting-destiny




No comments:

Post a Comment