Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finding Autumn (Finding Love #1) ~ Beth Michele

Finding Autumn (Finding Love, #1)Finding Autumn by Beth Michele
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Blurb:

**This is part one of a two part Adult Contemporary Romance series that contains mature sexual content and language and is not intended for readers under the age of 18.** My name is Autumn Winters.

The truth is, that's the biggest lie I've ever told.

My real name is Olivia Redmund. Autumn Winters is the curtain I hide behind. You see, I write bestselling erotic romance novels. But my life is far from erotic. The only fantasy exists in my head.

The day I met Hunter Grayson, that all changed. A handsome stranger on a train who turned my world upside down, made me think and feel things I never knew were possible.

But he's hiding, too.

What happens when I slowly realize that who I truly am is more similar to who I'm pretending to be? I want to be brave enough to tell the world, but the fear is crippling.

Fear of myself. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what others will think.

But life is too short to be afraid.

And I'm so damn tired of hiding.


**This is an Adult Contemporary Romance and due to strong language and sexual content, is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**




My Review:

3 Insta Love stars... 4 Serious Steam stars...

If your looking for a steamy strangers meet, have Hot sex within minutes read look no further THIS IS IT!!

Hot Train Sex
 photo giphy_zpscb599b31.gif

Hot Hotel sex right after nice hard ride :)
 photo Neckkiss_zpsab97a39c.gif

Kitchen sex, well I think they might've but definitely shower sex.....
 photo kitchencounter_zps8c0ca067.gif

The smexing was hot hands down.. but I have to admit It was maybe TOO much and mainly because it was too far fetched. Not something I would normally baulk about but I wish they had met each other previously somehow or at least maybe have had a drink first??

The writing was good and in my opinion this definitely was more of a fantasy erotica read.

 photo c528c967-6116-44c4-ae45-08e10ee3d35b_zpse2eaf614.png


https://www.facebook.com/sizzlingpages

https://twitter.com/sizzlingpages


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment