Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saving Angel by J.L.Weil



OK so I love me some paranormal books and this one is 4 out of 5 stars for me. 

I loved it, I loved the female character of this book was strong willed and stood up for 

herself :) which is always a plus in my point of view (can't stand a whiny female ). The 

Male (chase) Is sexy, smart mouth, and protective everyone of these a good thing . I 

like that you didn't have to wait forever to find out what was going on with Lexi

,Chase,and Travis i was on the edge of my seat with this book and didn't put it down 

till I finished it then moved on to the next which was just as good as the first . If you 

haven't figured it out yet Saving Angel is a YA paranormal series with Hunting Angel 

as the second book in the series and then moves to a spin off of Losing Emma . I will 

say that I would recommend this book to all of my friends I enjoyed this series very 

much and will continue to read more by this author






No comments:

Post a Comment